The Bandit Extreme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made the trip to Gator Pit this past weekend. Modified the rig to include the dual stainless steel sinks with backsplash. Going to make it wide enough to double as a table for my maple butcher block cutting table (33"x28").

txpgapro said:
Made the trip to Gator Pit this past weekend. Modified the rig to include the dual stainless steel sinks with backsplash. Going to make it wide enough to double as a table for my maple butcher block cutting table (33"x28").

You're killing me. If you don't like it after you get it, I run a charitable
program here in South Carolina that takes donated pits and gives them to
deserving bbq'ers.

Captain Morgan said:
txpgapro said:

You're killing me. If you don't like it after you get it, I run a charitable
program here in South Carolina that takes donated pits and gives them to
deserving bbq'ers.
And I'm glad I'm first on Cappie's list of people offering happy homes to orphaned pits. 8-[

well Finnclicker, I will say you are high on the list. It is based on need, and right now there's someone who needs it more than you.

Getting ready to mail my application for trailer plates. The plates will be personalized. Here are my 3 picks in the order of first availability.

1. SMOKIN
2. BAR-B-Q
3. BBQ-4-U

Hopefully the Great State of Texas has not issed all 3 of these yet. I should get them in about 2 weeks, right after I pick up my pit.

Thats the nice thing about VA. No plates are required on pits. Just lights. I like the "Smokin" idea, but then again here is my truck tag:

We can only use 6 letters or numbers in Texas. I thought about GATOR1, but thought Ritch might use that someday on his new rig he is designing.
Even thought about BBQER, or BBQR, BBQ101 (but that might be wanted by Jim next year), even thought about BANDIT, but once again thought Ritch might want that one too.

txpgapro said:
We can only use 6 letters or numbers in Texas. I thought about GATOR1, but thought Ritch might use that someday on his new rig he is designing.
Even thought about BBQER, or BBQR, BBQ101 (but that might be wanted by Jim next year), even thought about BANDIT, but once again thought Ritch might want that one too.
Stop thinking about Ritch.
Get what you want.

Went to check on the pit production today. Not as far along as I thought but it is taking shape. Actually starting to look like a pit. Here are some production pictures of the Bandit Extreme. I also ordered today a shallow charcoal pan to use under the grill in the firebox. I plan on going back next weekend for some more pics and then hopefully pick it up to bring home on Nov. 4th. My wife can't understand why I'm on edge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom