Pics from the Hawg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
BossHawgBBQ said:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559850088mBEgTc?vhost=good-times

Nice rig , even better looking hog , and chicken. did you do that fire the fellas fighting that fire in the pic , I know from experiance they had to have .

Great pics Boss. That poor pig had the worst case of colliflower ear I have ever seen. Was that fire near you?

Poor little guy...never seemed like he had a chance..sniff sniff. Don't yall ever watch Charlotte's web and such thangs? We should all be raw vegans. Veggies do not have souls. Neither do fish or bugs. Pigs do. Anybody who want to do a little checking..the Good Lord say..Dont eat em. Wonder how come that was?

bighwheel

bigwheel said:
Poor little guy...never seemed like he had a chance..sniff sniff. Don't yall ever watch Charlotte's web and such thangs? We should all be raw vegans. Veggies do not have souls. Neither do fish or bugs. Pigs do. Anybody who want to do a little checking..the Good Lord say..Dont eat em. Wonder how come that was?

bighwheel
Every time I smoosh a spider and /or some other bug typed critter for the women in my household............I just wonder.
As far as a fish...I catch them(Never smooshed one) so I guess I'm ok with the Good Lord :D
Maybe I ought to sit down and read a little in "The Book" tonight. I never heard of that one(pig).
Guess it's ok by "HIM" to eat a hunk of beef though. I'll check and get back with you.

Looks great bro man.

Why did you set the town on fire tho?
:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom