oil drum where to find?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgs80

Assistant Cook
Well everyone was so helpful when i ask for help on how to build a smoker out of an oil drum it looks like now i need help on where to find a 225 to 250 gal drum are a used propane tank.The oil drum i had is in worst shape than i thought we started cutting this weekend and realized how bad the tank was.I live in Spartanburg,S.C. so if anyone can point me in the right direction i will gladly go and get the drum.sorryfor the length of this post.Thanks in advance.

Keith

Come on over and get this POS! needs a little help and some TLC. :LOL: Serious, Come get it. You need a 1-7/8 ball. PM me.

img_152156_0_7bdf54c64996ea9f0649c2cb16efad72.jpg

Thanks for the offer.

thanks Pigs on a Wing for the offer but i believe its just a little to far you know with the gas prices as high as they are. :)

Dawgs80

Oh, man, you'd oughta take that beauty to a comp and keep it fired up with some smoke wood in it. Then sit back in the shadows and take pictures of people's eyes bugging out. :P

--John
(Well, it's sort of on topic. :oops: )

Unity said:
Oh, man, you'd oughta take that beauty to a comp and keep it fired up with some smoke wood in it. Then sit back in the shadows and take pictures of people's eyes bugging out. :P

--John
(Well, it's sort of on topic. :oops: )
Yea, she ain't new. :LOL: That poor thing has done tons of Q over the years. Been sitting behind the garage for a while. May just drag old Jack out and jazz her up for a new home at the camp ground. I looked at the tank the other day, not in that bad of shape. Pork and chicken grease will do that ya know. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom