New toy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry you are right, I got the bug. I need to get back to work. All spend & no earn is starting to put a serious dent in my wallet. Been working at my house for the last few weeks spending way to much money.

FYI just heard a little while ago and it should ship today and also my Big Brother just called and he is the Grandpa of a healthy 8 lb baby boy. What a day.

Nice lookin Dale! I just spoke with Terri and ordered my single axle spicewine......there are 20 smokers ahead of me :shock: but he thinks it's about 8 weeks out......can't wait!

I just now talked to Jay and mine just now left his shop for the journey home. Steercrazy I really like the looks of his pull behind pits. Nice and unique looking. They got it going on.

DaleP said:
I just now talked to Jay and mine just now left his shop for the journey home. Steercrazy I really like the looks of his pull behind pits. Nice and unique looking. They got it going on.

Can't wait to see yours in action! Be sure and post some pics.....I noticed you're over with the 'bretheren', I'll keep my eyes peeled over there too! 8)

DaleP said:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/BAR-B-Q/000_0196.jpg
Jay from Spicewine is a real nice guy to deal with. I am told it should be shipped in a day or 2. Going to fire it up asap.

I definately have smoker envy ;)

That is one fine looking unit...looking foward to hearing your feedback about it.

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Just got it a few hours ago, and it is seasoning right now. This thing is built to last. So far we are real happy with it. The weather is rainy, and windy here and it doesnt seem to effect it at all. Puffing away!

Dale,

Can you post a picture of the inside of your cooker, and how many racks are inside and what are their measurements, and how much space between the racks? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom