New Offset Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkryzer

Assistant Cook
A few weeks ago I started building a new cooker. This one will be reverse flow and mounted on a trailer. Here are a few pics for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• IMAG0370.jpg
    IMAG0370.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 467
  • IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 524
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 467
  • IMAG0387.jpg
    IMAG0387.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 560
  • IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 460
  • IMAG0396.jpg
    IMAG0396.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 480
You had me scared for a minute...On this screen the first picture looks like wooden 2by4s:confused::confused:

Looks good. Looking foreward to more pictures of the build, especially the reverse flow plate.

BOB

Same here Bob..dang them things did look like wood at first glance..then I say..Naww..lol.

More PICS

I tried to upload more pics but the site says Ive reached m upload limit.

It's a tool to protect us from spammers joining and blasting us with crap. In the past we have had severe problems with spam. After 5 posts all new members are allowed to post pics.

I understand the spammer situation. So..... to these replies count toward the 5 or do I need 5 new posts?

I understand the spammer situation. So..... to these replies count toward the 5 or do I need 5 new posts?
I think maybe they didn't see your pictures in your first post???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

USUALLY, people can't post pictures 'til they have 5 posts. Maybe you are an exception?? ;);) The beginning of your pit looks exceptional.:cool:

BOB
OR, maybe you found the motherload of security tokens?

Wooden frame? I think Davy Crockett hauled the first smoker to the Alamo in a horse drawn wagon! :)

Back
Top Bottom