Mini UDS build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks guys, trying to figure out something different to smoke tomorrow, not sure what I wanna try. Might do pulled/chopped pork

I typically use a picnic roast but all they had when I got to the store was the chunk pork steaks are cut from.

been in the mini for about 4 hours now.

O yeah its tomorrows dinner, wanted to smoke something today and the women wanted chicken fried steak so I didn't argue any lol

Last edited:
thinking hot wings next. Almost picked up a couple 12" frozen pizzas to take the mini out to the job a cook some lunch on.

Not to change the subject but thought I would show you my Ugly Drum Pizza Maker too. If you look close you can see the pizza in the second pic. It also has a slide out shelf that is what the handle on the front is for. Whoops my mistake that was the round firebrick not the pizza.

Last edited:
Actually that is a really good idea, the pizza oven.
Here's the pizza. I took a round ring of steel and welded a round circle piece to the bottom then cut the fire brick with a 4" diamond blade and added bolted bearings to it so I could turn it. Would have and maybe someday will add a rotisserie moter to it so it will turn itself.

Last edited:
Not to change the subject but thought I would show you my Ugly Drum Pizza Maker too. If you look close you can see the pizza in the second pic. It also has a slide out shelf that is what the handle on the front is for. Whoops my mistake that was the round firebrick not the pizza.

Is there a build thread on this?

Here's the pizza. I took a round ring of steel and welded a round circle piece to the bottom then cut the fire brick with a 4" diamond blade and added bolted bearings to it so I could turn it. Would have and maybe someday will add a rotisserie moter to it so it will turn itself.

Looks nice! Might have to try one of these.

Mama Mia!! There bound to be some Eyetalians around there to eat all that pizza. Good job. We have been doing french bread models in the oven. No telling how much better yours taste than that.

Anyone know of any sites/forums with more info on the pizza ovens out of the barrels?

Back
Top Bottom