klose on ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to start any crap...But I don't think that is a Klose. I have 20x54 and Klose's stacks on his 20"dia. are on the tube...not the end and the stack looks to be square...not round like a Klose. Leg support configuration looks nothing like mine and any other Klose I've ever seen pics of. Might be a copy. Buyer BEWARE. Might be a really old if it is...more than 6years.

SQUARE 20X16 Firebox :eek: SQUARE stack :eek: Doofussy looking stand :eek: Pat i'd like to buy a vowel....B!
Looks like somebody tried to improve them cookers. Actually couldn't care less, i got mine! :taunt:

BBQmmm said:
SQUARE 20X16 Firebox :eek: SQUARE stack :eek: Doofussy looking stand :eek: Pat i'd like to buy a vowel....B!
Looks like somebody tried to improve them cookers. Actually couldn't care less, i got mine! :taunt:

Dude, that's not a vowel!! #-o

Well golly gee,you may be right.
And sometimes i wonder Y i bother =D>

Uncle Bubba said:
Not to start any crap...But I don't think that is a Klose. I have 20x54 and Klose's stacks on his 20"dia. are on the tube...not the end and the stack looks to be square...not round like a Klose. Leg support configuration looks nothing like mine and any other Klose I've ever seen pics of.Might be a copy Buyer BEWARE. Might be a really old if it is...more than 6years.

Now that I look at it closer it looks like on. Also dont kloses fireboxes have a grill on the top?
Who knows it could even be an early pits by JJ :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom