Jamie Geer Coming out of retirement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might want to consider a Uhaul with a ramp. It weights around 900 lbs. I wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt trying to lift it.

The pipe dimension is 20X42".

I'd just give it a good clean up and then reseason it and it will be good to go.

I closed the deal on the Geer pit on Monday night. I will be going with the large pit, has additional storage compartments and a grill on the back next to the firebox. The pit is five feet wide so it should be fairly stable when pulling. I went with black and charcoal gray as the primary colors. Jamie said the pit will be ready towards the end of September. Here is a picture of what it will look like when it is finished:

img_155370_0_ce89ae8c3cb61c6f05c07598b4079bb7.jpg

I'm really, really, really hoping it ends here, Chris!

But I got a sick feeling that something else will catch my eye some day as well. Obsessive Compulsiveness is ...................obsessive and compulsive! It's not my fault.............its a BBQ mental disorder! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
I'm really, really, really hoping it ends here, Chris!

But I got a sick feeling that something else will catch my eye some day as well. Obsessive Compulsiveness is ...................obsessive and compulsive! It's not my fault.............its a BBQ mental disorder! :LOL:

Perhaps some counseling might be in order...just a thought. :shock: :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom