Fire pit / Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pondman

Cook
The wife said " Pondman!! after this one , if you build or buy another grill or smoker I'm moving my mother in with us. " Well to say the least she got my attention. Not that I don't love my mother- in-law,but fellas I think this could be the last one. Maybe!! Women just don't seem to understand that since the beginning of time man has had a need for fire, smoke, and meat. So here it is. Been wanting to build one of these for a while.Found some retaining wall blocks on sale at Southerlands and few other things to go along with some bricks and stuff I had around the house. I put it together for about 100 bucks. Its a little to hot now. I'll do a post when I fire it up for the 1st time.

Attachments

• moto_0360.jpg
    moto_0360.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 1,325
  • moto_0344.jpg
    moto_0344.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • moto_0343.jpg
    moto_0343.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 1,333
  • moto_0342.jpg
    moto_0342.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 1,337
  • moto_0320.jpg
    moto_0320.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 1,328
  • moto_0319.jpg
    moto_0319.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,326
Pondman, It's a real work of art! The thing is beautiful. I think you and the misses and your mother in law are going to have many wonderful nights together roasting marshmallows over the pit and discussing all your faults. :LOL:

Lookin GOOD!

If she's a real P.I.T.A. you could complete the circle,
add a pond liner and turn it into a nice dunk tank
for charity!!

Love to see it fired up!

-YB

Too Funny. The misses just shot my Santa Maria grill down. Might be able to build that though. I can smell the Red Oak now....

Back
Top Bottom