Bufords new ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Bufords got a brand new ride (sung to Poppas got a brand new bag)….Finally picked up my comp trailer yesterday….I got it from Lowes…the customer service was great….the trailer is 5x8 and has the swing down gate….Here are a few pics..along with the boys hamming it up..The trailer meets all DOT specs….

The boys were pretending to be the smokers in this pic..MJ was Buford and D was the Yabba Dabba Grill

wittdog said:
Bufords got a brand new ride (sung to Poppas got a brand new bag)….Finally picked up my comp trailer yesterday….I got it from Lowes…the customer service was great….the trailer is 5x8 and has the swing down gate….Here are a few pics..along with the boys hamming it up..The trailer meets all DOT specs….

WOW, how cool may have to check those out myself, beats putting everything in a pickup truck to get it there and back!!!

I don't know if there is enough area for my paint guy to work with....put you never know....I'll be in town Nick don't worry.....I might even be able to snag an invite to the Pens...if I bring my own beer and food.. :P

john pen said:
wittdog said:
I might even be able to snag an invite to the Pens...if I bring my own beer and food.. :P

And chairs, and paper products, and.......
Like the last time I was invited to "Deep Fry"....never did fire up the fyer..but all the stuff was left there... :D

Back on topic...I just finished picking up the last of my comp needs....along with the new tent, eazy up....and the trailer....just grabbed one of those big old marine coolers....have smoker will travel...

Back
Top Bottom