Anyone cook on a Tucker, or have an (un)informed opinion on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
Came across these rigs while surfing the web a week ago.
http://www.tuckercooker.com/index.html
Seems like a very versatile cooker, and at a decent price. And with all SS optional bling, should be Health Dept acceptable.

Anyone here have one or seen one in action? If so, would you recommend it with no reservations ;) :roll:

Looks very kewlish and like a good cooker to me. Ain't neva heard of em before right now. I would insist on a huge wood rack be added if I was gonna be the proud Papa of one of them thangs. Wheels dont normally help it less you got something to burn on the far end of the trip. Now maybe you got wood on the far end of the valley and you gonna be cooking in the valley that should work. Or maybe you gonna park it in the backyard at which point you could have em delete the wheels and axle. See where I'm headed here? If somebody wanted to give me an offset for free I wouldnt take it. Or maybe take it and sell it right quick. Use the money to buy whiskey and chase wild wimmen. Then if I needed a bbq pit I go buy an ECB with the remaining funds if any..or just slap it on the Wally World Credit Card. Simple huh?

bigwheel

http://redwhiteandque.com/

Here's a link to a guy I've met several times that cooks on a Tucker and has for some time, perhaps you could contact him and he can shed some light on the subject. I have seen his pit and it is a nice looking rig.

While I was at Memphis in May a few years back, I was talking with a rep for Willingham's . Before I left his site and after he gave me lots of info about Willingham's pellet smokers, he gave me walking directions to the warehouse where Tucker pits are made.

I didn't walk the three or four blocks but the Willingham rep was quite impressed with the Tucker smokers.

George is a good guy and he makes nice cookers.We saw lots of those in Georgaat the best of the best in07.We met george at the hotel we stayed in and he had a trailer full of those cooker and if i
remenber right the price was pretty good.
Aaron
P>S try google for his website

Bruce wrote
Here's a link to a guy I've met several times that cooks on a Tucker and has for some time, perhaps you could contact him and he can shed some light on the subject. I have seen his pit and it is a nice looking rig.
Thanks, I'll do that.

Cliff and Aaron, thanks for the info!

Karen n myself were also in Douglas GA. Rocky Danner and myself were talking to Holly,from tucker. She took my around the cooker and the details in this cooker were just great, everthing has the extra mile in it, That would be my 1st pick if I was in the market. It's or was $2995.00
cheap at twice the price

Back
Top Bottom