Quick follow up here folks, have to go the Pistons are on:
1. Marinated chicken in Worcestershire Sauce for Chicken and rubbed with
Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Refrigerated for 3 hours.
2. Lit all the old coals and added about 1/4 chimney to the WSM and used a
foil pack of BBQ Delight Orange Pellets.
3. Assembled the cooker, without a water pan. Placed drunsticks in rack
and thighs on the grate.
4. Took legs off the rack when temps reached 160, and sauced all.
5. Turned once and baked on sauce, until temps reached 180.
6. Removed center section and placed top grate directly on charcoal
chamber to crisp skin for about three minutes.
7. Used Sweet Baby Rays and Dr. BBq's Honey BBQ.
Here are the pictures:
GO PISTONS!!!!!!! See you at half-time
Treasurer, Great Lakes BBQAssociation
Rubbed, Smoked, and Sauced Competition BBQ Team-
22 1/2" WSM, 2 18 1/2" WSM's, 22 1/2" Weber Kettle