Football, football, and more football.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boar_d_laze

Senior Cook
Oh, and did I mention football?

Let's expand the LSU thread to football generally, and move it over heah. Heah? Boy!

Just to kick things off I think Cal has a chance to go all the way. Anyone?

BDL

The 49ers had a great comeback last night.. The best thing that came out of LSU is shaq! I think LSU has a good chance of makin it to the Sugar Bowl on New Years day... :D

D.Harris said:
How about Kevin Everett, I'm so glad he is okay, and the best part is that he will possibly walk again!

that is great about him being better .

we as fans just talk it but them football players put their lives on the line all the time .

Hopefully Kevin Everett will be ok...I was watching the game when it happened and knew it wasn't good...
UB plays Penn State this week :shock:

I'm a Die Hard Washington Redskins Fan with Burgundy Blood.

I too am watching hoping for the best for that player that broke his neck. The voluntary movement is encouraging but it's really still up in the air as to how well he'll heal up. Prayers sent.

My Skins looked "ok" against the worst team in the AFC concidering we were the worst team in the NFC. lol

I still think we will have a good tea, In Joe Gibbs I trust!
Hail Redskins!
mike
<><

The Raiders are not undefeated. They seem determined to start where they left off. :( :x [smilie=shocked.gif] [smilie=rolleyes.gif] [smilie=sad.gif] The silver and black lining is that this year, I did not purchase the unlimited football pack.

In the meantime there's college football. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrra grrrrrrrrrrrrrra, rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrra. Go Bears.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom