Dose anyone know anything about this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have this smoker Bought it earlier this summer.

I have used it as a grill and also as a smoker. (I used it just this past weekend for a BBQ at a beach-hamburgers and hot dogs and chicken)

I am about to install a second draft at the bottom to help with airflow. That would be my only concern and it is minor. I had a hard time getting past 180 for a while then it seems to be running at about a constant 230 now. The steel is 1 mm thinner than the WSM. I think the water pan is too big IMHO. I think it inhibits air flow from the charcoal basket so I am switching it out for another one that is not as deep. Also the charcoal basket rests on the bottom. I am going to have it rest on some long screws instead to lengthen the life of the bottom part. Simple fixes. The hanging racks in the lid is a nice touch and eventually I will be doing bacon. I need to play with it more. Just have not had the time. I do not use it for comps yet as I need to get a feel for it more.

I like the additional stackers however you have to take into account temp loss.

One of the best features are the clips at the side. IT is convenient to have the sections stay together for transportation.

Ian from Pro BBQ is a great guy and I am sure he would be willing to do a podcast.

Additionally I have the Distribution contact for anyone who would like to order one. I believe smokinlicious will also be carrying them.

Thanks I would like to see some better picture of the section and the charcoal pan is it the same as the wsm?

Thanks diva Q

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom