Rolling Smoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
The Labor Day smoke is rolling here…My back yard smells like a comp site…I’ve got both WSMs loaded and Buford is fired up as well….A little later I’m firing up the Yabba Dabba Grill to do that roasted red pepper recipe that I posted in the recipe section….What’s in all those smokers? I guess you’ll have to come back to see…Cuz if your looking you ain’t cooking.

The new WSM is running a little hot but I expected that….it’s ok cuz I wanted to try a brisket at slightly higher temps then what I normally cook at. Enjoy your labor day and remember to drink responsibly no drinking and driving…
My new neighbors are in for a treat….this is the first time I’ve had the pits going since they moved in….. ;)

Brisket is done…..I tweeked my rub for the brisket and was pretty happy with the results…

The Butts are chugging along still…………..

It sucks being stuck at work :cry: . You tube is blocked here. The pics look great Witt. Keep posting them. At least I can see the stills here. ;)

John A. said:
That's a lot of good looking food WD, feeding the neighborhood?
Yeah we had a couple of the neighbors over..one is in the naval reserves and his units been called up…he’s going to one of those places in the sand where pork and booze is forbidden……So I loaded him up on both…..Sorry no pics of the PP…it was late and we was hongry :D
Nothing like fresh PP nachos at 3 am

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Nice video Witt. Glad you are moving forward to the 21st centry. ;)

He may even get one of those new fangeled what'cha call your celluler phones there...

Back
Top Bottom