My Mentor sent this and I cooked it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Jb Hooked me up with a bottle of Cajun Sauce Piquant. He told me how to cook with it also. I took his advice as usual and everything came out perfect. Thanks Bro.!!!! [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Sauce Piquant video

1.Sauce
2.Sausage- smoked pork & beef
3.Pint- Oysters
4.Lbs- shrimp
5.Little bag dried shrimp

Sauce Piquant video

http://www.cajunpowersauce.com/

CSPQ-16.jpg

Pretty good.
Step back cus the light was behind yer head making a shadow on yer face.

Nice work bro. Getting better all the time
peace

Fine job SS I told it was fine stuff. Its kinda of a pain to make from scratch due to a 5 hour cook time. Lyndon I never cook with dried shrimp we eat em as a snack Boy, Or on ice cream :shock: Just kiddin,
& yes I know Justin did a show using em, I'll bet the dried shrimp packer was a sponser.

007bond-jb said:
Fine job SS I told it was fine stuff. Its kinda of a pain to make from scratch due to a 5 hour cook time. Lyndon I never cook with dried shrimp we eat em as a snack Boy, Or on ice cream :shock: Just kiddin,
& yes I know Justin did a show using em, I'll bet the dried shrimp packer was a sponser.
I decided to try some dried shrimp since a old cajun man from church told me he uses them in gumbo. The dried shrimps had more flavor than the fresh shrimps.. I'm going to make the rest this weekend using
all sausages.....This Stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!

surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:
I decided to try some dried shrimp since a old cajun man from church told me he uses them in gumbo. The dried shrimps had more flavor than the fresh shrimps.. I'm going to make the rest this weekend using
all sausages.....This Stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!

Reaallly?

Yep this is a fine product. Cajun Power just started expanding their line of items They got a bunch of things I haven't tried I'll keep yall posted as I sample them.

SS you can also use cooked cubed beef pork or deer with sausage in Sauce Piquant

Deer sauce piquant is very popular here during hunting season

They much have a Toyota Motor in my UPS man's truck or Dale Jerret must be driving that slow thing. Tracker says out for delivery.

lol

I have all kinds of plans for this stuff. The flavor is unbelievable. I just got off the phone from dried shrimp international -new Iberia, and the guy told me to just use a coffee grinder with dried shrimp. He said just put some of that in what ever you want...Hmmm, I think I'll try that with cheerios!!! :shock:

Here in Louisiana all the grocery stores & sell dried shrimp, They are located by the candy on the check out isles...

007bond-jb said:
Here in Louisiana all the grocery stores & sell dried shrimp, They are located by the candy on the check out isles...
I found them at the fresh seafood market section, along with a bunch of cajun stuff. Not the stuff yall sent...Cajun food and mexicon food is #1... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom