I'd Like to Hit Greg with a Golf Club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
=P~ :grin: :) :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ =D> #-o =P~ :-X :razz: :badgrin: :!: :) :-( :( :eek: :grin: :D :) :) :evillaugh: :help: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :spani: :rules: :vent: :tant: :antismile: :horse: :badpoke: :happyd: :happyd: :hide: :read: :read: :loony: :fam: :itsok: :bow: :joy: :daisy: :eep: :writeb: :newb: :ghug: :taunt: :mcoffee: :nerd: :boing: :winkie: :beach: :lcry: :lmao: :pop: :coffee: :rude: :broom: :night: :bored:

There are no bad rounds! Any round of golf is better than work! Oh yeah, ...........that's 1000! King me!

ps. I would have well over 1500 but Greg deleted that many of my posts! :!:

Woodman said:
=P~ :grin: :) :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ =D> #-o =P~ :-X :razz: :badgrin: :!: :) :-( :( :eek: :grin: :D :) :) :evillaugh: :help: :eek:fftop: :eek:fftop: :spani: :rules: :vent: :tant: :antismile: :horse: :badpoke: :happyd: :happyd: :hide: :read: :read: :loony: :fam: :itsok: :bow: :joy: :daisy: :eep: :writeb: :newb: :ghug: :taunt: :mcoffee: :nerd: :boing: :winkie: :beach: :lcry: :lmao: :pop: :coffee: :rude: :broom: :night: :bored:

Has anyone ever heard the song, "I've got too much time on my hands"?

TexLaw said:
What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is going on here?!

TL

Woodman is angered because I enforce the rules in the cooking section...luckily I get to slap him in da face tomorrow!! :eek:

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Chris Finney":1x4ukj7z]I hope WoodWrestler, "PUTS THE SMACKDOWN ON YA!"
I think he did! Haven't seen Greggie poo since... 8-[[/quote:1x4ukj7z] :grin:

However, I'm starting to get worried....did someone say the wife is due any day now?

Yeah, I'm a little concerned, too...Butt Greg's got alot of local friends that are members here and I think we would have heard something...

I don't think his wife is due until the fall, that's why they moved SmokeStock up to May, so as not to interfere/coincide with the arrival of the little Rempster.

Bruce B said:
I don't think his wife is due until the fall, that's why they moved SmokeStock up to May, so as not to interfere/coincide with the arrival of the little Rempster.

That's nice, nobody told me about SS being moved!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom