How hot is it at your place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cooler here in VA this week. Just 95 degrees right now and 20% humidity.

Gonna still fire the grill and smoker here pretty soon.

I have preped up some Wangs with my rub and wet stuff and been beating the hell out of bag of them Ranch Tatos I seen in one of yer vids.

I saw the dry Ranch stuff and bought some today.

Gonna fire the other Peoria Custom Cooker's smoker up and roll 16 Pork Butts for Op. BBQ for Our Troops for Wednesday. Cook tonight and pull tomorrow and bag and reheat on Wednesday at Walter Reed. This BBQ is being cooked with Extra love. OhhhRAH

it's decent now...but Friday our heat index was 125 five...beat that BOY!

Friday night a storm errupted that sent 10 people to the hospital, including
2 firemen. 7 people were in a mobile home when it blew over. 2000 lightning strikes in one hour...it was intense.

It's too hot to get an acrurate reading. The thermometer ready 110, but that's crazy. I say about 100.. and it's tooooo hot to cook, so I got a pizza!!

81º here today, bright sunny skies, low humidity, slight breeze out of the northwest which came into play on holes 1, 2, and 5.
17.gif

How long was it hot? 8 hrs in the nines here. It was 92 by 10am 95 by 11 am and didn't drop below 92 again until 7 pm

Humidity in the 40% range. I wish it were 105 instead. That's when it gets dry and feels much better than this sticky stuff. It's 85 degrees now at 9:35pm.

at least the storm is stiring up hot breeze, 107 in the shade today 55% humidity here

Back
Top Bottom