Hi all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Hi all just wanted to let you know

Thank you to those who have already emailed with kind words as you read on the other forum.

My beloved Mother passed away this morning. It is incredibly sad. I take a lot of comfort in her ability to attend the Canadian Open and really getting to experience the competiton with us. She was the driving force behind my strength as a person. My integrity and fortitude are a direct result of her.

I wish you could have known her. She was a tough cookie.

Danielle & Family

Sorry about your loss Diva. Remember the good times with your mom, that's what I do and it makes things a little easier.

Danielle,

I'm so sorry to hear about your "Mum." She lives on through you and she'll be with you every step of the way. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Danielle I am truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Diva,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with your mom and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. It's especially hard to lose a parent. I have one left, dread the day I'm down to none.

Thank you to all of you. The words are appreciated.

We have two more days till the funeral and I am trying to keep as busy as possible here at my parents home. I am baking and cooking.

I am taking care of my father and brother.

I have no clue what else to do.

Back
Top Bottom