Vacatiooooooon..Sausage / peppers / onion cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
1st day of vacation today..dont go back till the 14th..yyyaaaaahhhoooo..

I think Ill have a beer or 10...Starting off grilling some pepper and onions in a grill tray I got for a gift, then grilling some Itialian sausage..then maby a beer or 10...might even trhough a bloody mary into the mix..

Pics to follow

Well as a person who has just ate is getting hongry again...it might be imagined whut it be doing to person who aint had a square meal since last night. It krewlish and unusual punishment.

bigwheel

Today is the start of my vacation too. I dont go back until the 19th. May have to do some sausages now. Looking good John.

John:
Where did you buy the pan that you grilled your onions & peppers in. I would like to buy one.

Smokein

smokein said:
John:
Where did you buy the pan that you grilled your onions & peppers in. I would like to buy one.

Smokein

It was a gift from Wittdog...Ill refer you to him on this one..

What a long strange trip? Are you a fan?

I went through a divorce about 10 years ago and the lyric " A Broken Heart Don't Feel So Bad When You Aint Got Half Of What You Thought You Had" all of a sudden became clear. I laugh now! Beer helped.

How did the grill tray work out. I am thinking of buying one but do not know anybody who has one to ask? Worth getting?

Have a great trip!
Bryan

smokein said:
John:

Smokein
I've got one something like this, a grill wok, and I'm going to use it someday soon, too. :?

roundwok.JPG

$13 plus postage here.

bknox said:
What a long strange trip? Are you a fan?
There are some here. ;)

--John 8)

Im a fan, but that line just sort of struck me funny, sort of out of nowhere the other day....

And Im a big fan of the grill pan..I believe Mr. Wolfe has one of sorts also.

Back
Top Bottom