Grilled butterflied chicken, sweet potatoes, asparagus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
Tried out this new rub I found called Grill Mates cinamon chipolte rub. (new to me atleast) I put it on the chicken and a few of the sweet tator slices. I used melted butter and honey to baste the chicken while it cooked, thought that would give it a good flavor. I covered the chicken with bacon strips. I got that idea from a video I saw on youtube. Some guy from canada. Claimed that it keeps the breast moist...and it did. Sweet taters were good, I think they would of been better with some sugar on them. or honey.

Only problem with the bacon was the chicken skin wasnt crisp underneath it. Had the consistency of boiled chicken skin.

Nice.
I was going to say how nice the "Plating" looked but it was all beautifull looking right there on the grill.

Gotta fork?

Man your a cookin fool these days.....j/k...I know these are from when yer puter wasn't happy.... Good work as usual! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

surfinsapo said:
Man your a cookin fool these days.....j/k...I know these are from when yer puter wasn't happy.... Good work as usual! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Im a grillin maniac!!!

Back
Top Bottom