what else do you enjoy other than bbq?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sailboat%20.jpg

Spending time on the beach drinking BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Like watching hockey I am a die hard Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

Also I used to play golf however with 3 little ones that has gone by the wayside.

I collect Eames era West Germany pottery and own an extensive collection. Additionally Apollo series pottery from Blue Mountain.

I write and compile recipes and I am working towards a cookbook within the next 2 years. However since this BBQ obsession has taken over I can now see it will be primarily about Q and side dishes to go with them all done on smoekrs.

I am a soccer mom as well so that keeps us busy twice a week.

In addition to that I am waiting for the day in 2 years when I can enroll my youngest into hockey.

I like to also can stuff such as jellies jams salsa's zucchini and corn relishes.

I am also going to try those crock dills. They looked amazing to me.

I am an internet junkie and rarely watch tv. When I do it is the Amazing Race or survivor. (Hockey always)

I am a speed reader so I also enjoy reading whenever I have a moment. I enjoyed the new Harry Potter book immensely. Took about 4 hours to read it. Great read i would recommend it.

That is about it.

I like to surf early in the morning.
I like singing in a choir on Sunday mornings.
Helping people
Cooking inside too...
try to treat people the way I would like to be treated...
Thank God for another day on His earth!!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Woodworking (furniture), Harley, cooking everything but baking, growing stuff (really good at weeds), fishing, eating; including baked stuff.

I golf in fact I leave thursday for a 20 man golf outing this week. Other then that, cooking is my hobby and football is my focus in the fall and winter. I used to be into martial arts until I hurt my back. 2 years of hell.

Wife, kids, grandchild, dog, cats, fish, walking, mysteries, sci-fi, speaking spanglish, exploring "dive," ethnic restaurants, searching for the best dumpling, searching for the best bowl of noodle soup, movies, politics, cooking (including baking but not pastry -- or at least not really), writing and worrying,

Diva Q said:
I Like watching hockey I am a die hard Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

Also I used to play golf however with 3 little ones that has gone by the wayside.

I collect Eames era West Germany pottery and own an extensive collection. Additionally Apollo series pottery from Blue Mountain.

I write and compile recipes and I am working towards a cookbook within the next 2 years. However since this BBQ obsession has taken over I can now see it will be primarily about Q and side dishes to go with them all done on smoekrs.

I am a soccer mom as well so that keeps us busy twice a week.

In addition to that I am waiting for the day in 2 years when I can enroll my youngest into hockey.

I like to also can stuff such as jellies jams salsa's zucchini and corn relishes.

I am also going to try those crock dills. They looked amazing to me.

I am an internet junkie and rarely watch tv. When I do it is the Amazing Race or survivor. (Hockey always)

I am a speed reader so I also enjoy reading whenever I have a moment. I enjoyed the new Harry Potter book immensely. Took about 4 hours to read it. Great read i would recommend it.

That is about it.
Obviously, you never sleep. :shock:

--John 8)

Selling extruded plastic tubes and profiles.
Playing Bass Guitar and singing.
Mentoring and working with Sudanese Dinka refugees.
Raising two daughters.
My wife.

Woodman said:
Selling extruded plastic tubes and profiles.
Playing Bass Guitar and singing.
Mentoring and working with Sudanese Dinka refugees.
Raising two daughters.
My wife.
Guy on another board posted, "What do you call someone who hangs out with musicians?" "The bass player."

--John 8)
(He's one of 'em too.)

Back
Top Bottom