Kind of Late but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
If anyone is interested I will be doing a podcast with the FBA president at 1pm today...

If you want to watch me interview him "live" you can click on the red .tv icon located at the top right of the page or at the very bottom of the page.

OR...(because some of you will not see the .tv icon for some reason or decide to go to the homepage...which is not where I said to go to) you can click on this link.

You will need to hit the play button in the middle of the screen to activate the player... :D

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqcentraltv/index.html

Right on...you got your question list all ready Greg? I'll try to watch live!!! Have fun man!! says your off the air...oh well....I signed up anyway... :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well call me puter dumb but I dont see him.
you aint dumb bubba...we dumb.. I don't see him either... [smilie=a_withstupid.gif]

I am going to try it again Monday...

There was some hiccuping in the audio recording and I didn't know if I was pulling to much memory...I doubt it since I have 2GB but I wasn't going to risk it.

Monday I will run Skype through the laptop as I have done in the past and use Ustream though the desktop.

Sorry gang! Or should I say...Bill and Sapo! :shock: :D

It's ok. We'll be patiently waiting and cooking and videoing in the mean time...I can promise you that!!!...Good job...!!!!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
I am going to try it again Monday...

There was some hiccuping in the audio recording and I didn't know if I was pulling to much memory...I doubt it since I have 2GB but I wasn't going to risk it.

Monday I will run Skype through the laptop as I have done in the past and use Ustream though the desktop.

Sorry gang! Or should I say...Bill and Sapo! :shock: :D

All this knowledge and no job........... :?:

I was running it at the beginning...didn't see any viewers...It would have only been me showing up anyway...but sometimes its neat to see someone interview even if you can only hear the audio of the other person.

Besides, you would get to hear the whole thing before it goes through the editing process...that's got to be worth something. :D

I am going to try it again Monday.

Back
Top Bottom