Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boar_d_laze

Senior Cook
If you're using dial-up, cable, or dsl, just staple them to the telephone pole. Satellite's more complicated.

BossHawgBBQ said:
how do i post pics on this forum

Jolly try going to www.imageshack.us . You can upload your pics from your computer to them and then just post the URL after your pic's have uploaded.

Here is a screencast that Greg has done to assist with posting pics as well.

If you click on the logo on the top left of the page and go to the home page, scroll down until you see a button entitled SCREENCAST, click on it and then select the topic that deals with posting thumbnail photos to your post and it will instruct you how to do it.

You can also look at the top right of the page...3rd link down is the "How To" Screencasts link...click on that and you will be taken directly to the Screencast page. :D

Greg Rempe said:
You can also look at the top right of the page...3rd link down is the "How To" Screencasts link...click on that and you will be taken directly to the Screencast page. :D

Greg you are never satisfied with the quality of the board and continue to make things better! Busy, but better! :shock:

Just listen to the jihadist's intro when you first get on. Good thing he doesn't travel much cause he'd get profiled looking like that.

Uncle Bubba said:
Just listen to the jihadist's intro when you first get on. Good thing he doesn't travel much cause he'd get profiled looking like that.

Greg is Italian and German...not Middle Eastern. Someone is jealous that I actually weigh under 285 pounds.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":3cspxi87]Just listen to the jihadist's intro when you first get on. Good thing he doesn't travel much cause he'd get profiled looking like that.

Greg is Italian and German...not Middle Eastern. Someone is jealous that I actually weigh under 285 pounds.[/quote:3cspxi87]

No, I think he's concerned that people actually interested in BBQ might see your picture and view your video and think they've landed on "Crack Pipe of the Month Club"

Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2sc478jq][quote="Uncle Bubba":2sc478jq]Just listen to the jihadist's intro when you first get on. Good thing he doesn't travel much cause he'd get profiled looking like that.

Greg is Italian and German...not Middle Eastern. Someone is jealous that I actually weigh under 285 pounds.[/quote:2sc478jq]

No, I think he's concerned that people actually interested in BBQ might see your picture and view your video and think they've landed on "Crack Pipe of the Month Club"[/quote:2sc478jq]

Please feel free to make a better one, Bruce...well, maybe don't...we don't people to think they've landed on FAT Boys R Us...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom