BBQ Across America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Never know, might learn something new - check it out if you aint had too many POPS!!! :shock:

July 04, 2007 8:00 PM ET/PT
July 05, 2007 3:00 AM ET/PT

BBQ Across America
Emeril cooks up some BBQ favorites from around the US. Delta Cole Slaw; Stove-Top Baked Beans; Carolina-Style Pulled Pork Sandwiches; Texas-Style Barbecued Beef Brisket; Stovetop Smoker Memphis-Style Baby Back Barbecue Ribs

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_em ... 65,00.html

just a wild guess, but i bet he cooks the Carolina style om a crock pot
or something similar.

I don't hate Emeril, but there's something that a lot of people just
can't get about low and slow cooked pork.

The man's kind of limited by doing his show inside a studio. He did use a stove top smoker for the ribs and brisket, but he finished them both in the oven in FOIL. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
just a wild guess, but i bet he cooks the Carolina style om a crock pot
or something similar.

I don't hate Emeril, but there's something that a lot of people just
can't get about low and slow cooked pork.

I have to agree here I have watched Emerial do BBQ in the past , you would think that by now he would have learned something from Bobby Flay if you are gonna do a show on how to do BQQ , have a guest on that knows how to do it right??

I got this in a email from David Klose of Texas. He reminded me that the show was on and I wanted to share it. JB's Cookin show is better than emeril, but at least it talks about different bbq styles from across America!!!

surfinsapo said:
I got this in a email from David Klose of Texas. He reminded me that the show was on and I wanted to share it. JB's Cookin show is better than emeril, but at least it talks about different bbq styles from across America!!!

Thanks SS, Some friends gave me some of Emerils Cook books. I looked true em, Everything in them Has way too many steps & seasonings. I like to Keep it simple. I have watched him in the past too, I wish I had someone to chop & measure out all the ingredients like he does. Thats about the only thing I like. I'll bet he don't have to clean up the kitchen & do dishes either.

Back
Top Bottom