Lets Start Planning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
for next years BBQ Central get together.

My folks would love to have everyone back next year at the campground http://www.smallcountry.com so lets start looking at the calendars early.

June 15th is out because SOME people (Wittdog) wont come on Fathers Day weekend.

June 20, 21, 22?
The only KCBS event near here on that weekend was Mint Hill which got cancelled.
July 18, 19, 20?
This weekend is one week before Stevensville MD and Franklin PA.

Anyone interested?

Let me check with Food Lion and see when they get their Pork Loin deliveries....I'll get back with you.

You know I just might come down and melt for a while in July. I was hoping someone would start planning early.

The Crazy Rednecks' are going to put this on our calendars. We wish we could have made this years but just found out about it when we met Bill and Gary at Pigs in the Park in Danville. It doe not matter on the date for us. It is to far in advance to say if anything will conflict.

Hey, I was just checkin with the boss.......I mean my wife..........I mean, ohhhh, never mind! :oops:
Look, the trip sounds good to me and the camp site looks great, I'd love to goes with my son, we love BBQ and fishin.
How long would it take me to drive down from CT-NY metro area?
Ohh....I getting a cabin. [smilie=a_madtongue.gif] ...you know >[smilie=hump.gif]

Northsmoke said:
Hey, I was just checkin with the boss.......I mean my wife..........I mean, ohhhh, never mind! :oops:
Look, the trip sounds good to me and the camp site looks great, I'd love to goes with my son, we love BBQ and fishin.
How long would it take me to drive down from CT-NY metro area?
Ohh....I getting a cabin. [smilie=a_madtongue.gif] ...you know >[smilie=hump.gif]

Well, we are about 2 hours from DC if that helps. Love to have ya join us. ;)

Northsmoke said:
Think Im gonna run one of those map quest searches....they usually estimate the travel time.
How the fishing in that there lake anyway?

Citation Crappy and Bass. Here is one that a kid caught last year at the cook off.

I was hoping the fish were bigger, but what the heck, I can stick to my second favorite sport.
So how's the beer drinkin? [smilie=wine.gif]
At least with this sport if I'm carrying three stringers of six the game warden usually won't bother me!

Northsmoke said:
I was hoping the fish were bigger, but what the heck, I can stick to my second favorite sport.
So how's the beer drinkin? [smilie=wine.gif]
At least with this sport if I'm carrying three stringers of six the game warden usually won't bother me!

LMAOROTF. We deffantly drank enough beer last year.

Northsmoke said:
Think Im gonna run one of those map quest searches....they usually estimate the travel time.
How the fishing in that there lake anyway?

Don't ask me for directions. Took me 4 hours from Fairfax VA using one of them yahoo maps. I had much luck using their website's map to get home. Not to mention only one lady at the BP? in Luisa ever heard of Small Country and told us where to find it.

I think either weekend works for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom