So whats so special about a Weber one touch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
I noticed the gurus on here seem to like the weber one touch gold for grilling. I checked out the price and its about 139. Different brand grills that look similar to this one go for much less. I've seen it as low as 30 bucks.

What sets the weber one touch apart from all the rest? What justifies the price difference.

Thanks

Love2<º((((>< said:
I noticed the gurus on here seem to like the weber one touch gold for grilling. I checked out the price and its about 139. Different brand grills that look similar to this one go for much less. I've seen it as low as 30 bucks.

What sets the weber one touch apart from all the rest? What justifies the price difference.

Thanks

Quality
Design/Build
Customer Service
You get what you pay for
Reputation/Name

Thanks Larry.

Is there an attachment you can buy for the weber grill that gives you a place to put your utensile, plates, etc..? A little table top attachment, not really sure how else to describe it. Know what Im talking about?

Nick, go to the home page and click on the store button...you should be able to find some toolhangers in there...if not, search throught the Amazon box on the homepage.

FWIW, a $30 non Weber grill...well, its probably worth $30 :shock:

Thanks for the quick replies guys! You guys seem pretty convinced, so I'll take your word for it. Now its time to tell my wife what I want my for birthday.

Thanks for the link Z, thats what I was looking for.

if you buy from Amazon, be sure to link to it from this website so Greg
will get a little change...poor man's just trying to keep some balogna on the table for his kids.

Back
Top Bottom