BBQ Central BBQ Sauce Contest (7 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Okay guys there are only 7 days left to get your sauce to Captain Morgan and your entry fees to me. As of today we have 26 paid entries and some others in the works. I think there are a couple checks in the mail, so this is pretty much a successful competition and could happen again in the future!! There is still time for more entries if anyone else is interested in entering for the chance to WIN a Primo Oval Junior as the Grand Champion! There are many other great runner up prizes as well!

Click HERE for the rules and scroll to the bottom to enter! Good luck and thank you for your support!

What's this Primo Oval Jr sheeeeeeit....I thought it was for the XL. [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Remember...its the Oval Jr. grill...it does not come with a stand or accessories...but those can be purchased from Larry as well to complete you free grill if you are the winner!! :D 8)

Bruce B said:
What's this Primo Oval Jr sheeeeeeit....I thought it was for the XL. [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bruce here's the PRIZE LIST . Originally we mentioned it could be an XL or the Jr., as well as a "Package Deal" for one, depending on the participation. We have received the minimum participation required to offer the Jr., if we get more entries between now and the cut off date the prize could increase in value (Primo Accessories). The Jr. is no slouch, so it's still a very worthy prize.

Puff said:
J.R. WTF :?

Whoever wins the Primo Jr. is more than welcome to putting the Jr. towards the cost of the XL but you will be responsible for paying the additional cost plus additional shipping.

Uncle Bubba said:
How much will upgrading cost me? I saw a Jr. today and I could fit one steak for me on it and that's about it. ;)

Maybe you should switch the size of your steaks to a normal size versus a brontosaurus size. Here's some pic's of Jr. cooks, there's plenty of room on it.

Hey guys I had some people looking for my address to send their entry fee checks to, I guess it was on the post that got deleted. No big deal, here it is.

Larry Wolfe
6759 Willowbrook Drive
Bealeton, Virginia 22712

BTW, Bubba the cost of the upgrade w/s&h would be $235.

I was just bustin your stones. You could do an 8lb butt on there but I don't see two of them fitting. Why would I anyways? I am probably the person who LEAST needs another piece of BBQ equipment besides Kloset who is opening his own BBQ museum. ;) I actually did some calculating and figured I could do about 42 7-9lb butts on my pit. I think I am participating in an operation bbq for the troops in Ohio and this pit will definatley help the boys and girls out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom