Here we go again Bruce.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, again it is the Cavs and the Pistons in the playoffs! ALSO, we have the Indians and the Tigres battling for supremecy in the AL Central. For a change of pace , just let me say, I hope the better teams win. In my heart, I think the Pistons will beat us. We have a good shot but prolly not a great one. I think the Tribe, however, could win with our pitching. Time will tell..........

Well it's a toss up with the Cavs and the Pistons, I just think that the Cavs have a mental thing when it comes to the Pistons, and the Pistons play a much tougher game defensively than New Jersey...should be a good series.

I was also thinking how many cities can say that they have had a pro team in the World Series, and both their basketball and hockey teams in the playoffs with a chance to go to the championship series within the last 12 months..this is a great sports town to live in.

Good luck to the Cavs and the Indians, you don't have a hockey team and the Browns, well......

The Cavs have taken a step forward the last two years. Is this the end........... I don't know but with an 8-2 record in the playoffs this year they are a team to be reckoned with and respected. The better teams always win in a best of 7 series or in any series for that matter. The test will be on the court. Here's to a great series [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] !

Captain Morgan said:
It's time for LeBron to step up and prove the hype...

Uh, yeah...he's already done that! :roll:

Regardless of what anyone thinks...if the Cavs get beat by the Pistons then this season has been a success for the Cavs...they went one step farther into the playoffs this year...soon enough...soon enough!! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1ray11es]It's time for LeBron to step up and prove the hype...

Uh, yeah...he's already done that! :roll:

Regardless of what anyone thinks...if the Cavs get beat by the Pistons then this season has been a success for the Cavs...they went one step farther into the playoffs this year...soon enough...soon enough!! 8)[/quote:1ray11es]

I beg to differ with you Greg, the only thing he's proved is that he is an exceptional basketball player, he ain't won jack, and until he does...he has something to prove.

SOON ENOUGH BRUCE...SOON ENOUGH...

And since you brought it up...holding the future Title(s)...he has answered every knock against him...

no outside shot
no defense
no "killer" attitude
doesn't step up to win games

ALL DEAD POINTS NOW!

AND...in a vacum...better than Jordan was at this stage of their careers! :shock:

WOW....want some more Kool-Aid? The road to basketball greatness for LbJ goes through the Pistons, the same as it did for Jordan, until that happens he's still just one of the top players in the game.

Well, they shut down Lebron, but we still had a chance. Other guys have to make shots. That is why we won't win. We had the same issue last year and they let our best outside threat ,Flip Murray, go to DETROIT!!!!!! We added NOTHING, yet expected we would get better? IDIOTS!

Not to get into a big argument here about LeBron.....but....how does the "best" player in basketball, beat his man off the dribble, drive for the rim with only 12 seconds to go and down by 2 points, and then PASS the f'ing ball?

He has to step up and take the shot, he either drives and dunks for the tie, dunk and 1 with a foul call, or pulls up for an easy 5 foot jumper to tie.

D. Marshall who played only 10 minutes and was 1-2 from the field is a higher percentage shot from 3 point land then LBJ from 5 feet...I don't think so.

The Pistons played like shit last night, you guys could have easily stole that game, it was there for the taking. We got lucky!!!!!!

There is no argument...he did the same thing in NJ the other night and Donnie made 6 triples in the game...it was a good pass and a wide open look to WIN THE GAME...if the shot dropped LeBron would have been praised...now he gets shit thrown at him because D Marshall missed the shot he normally makes... :roll:

Rempe....you miss the point again, he's not getting shit because Marshall missed the shot, he's getting shit because he didn't step up, take control and take the shot himself. Marshall's 6 triples in NJ don't mean shit, he did nothing against the Pistons last night and then with the game on the line, that's the highest percentage shot they thought they had. [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bruce B said:
Rempe....you miss the point again, he's not getting shit because Marshall missed the shot, he's getting shit because he didn't step up, take control and take the shot himself. Marshall's 6 triples in NJ don't mean shit, he did nothing against the Pistons last night and then with the game on the line, that's the highest percentage shot they thought they had. [smilie=a_whyme.gif]
[smilie=hump.gif]

Moot points all. If other guys can't make shots, it doesn't matter how good Lebron is. No one guy , including MJ , EVER carried a team on his back to the promised land. Bruce, I heard that the Detroit guys were not giving the Cavs any credit defensively, now I know it is true! Maybe you played like shit, because we played good "D"? Aye?

Game 2 officiating was a JOKE!!!!!! If they are going to allow this shit, DETROIT WINS!!!!!! 4 point swing in the final minute on swallowed whistles! Apparently, the league wants Detroit in the finals! I'll give you game one, but we were screwed on this one. Don't know why I would expect different.........Oh, I know why, we watched Michael get the calls for his entire career , all the while hearing that he was a "superstar", and that is why he got the benifit. Now that we have a superstar, it works the other way. He has to be MURDERED in the lane to get a call. SHEED BLOWS. He had the nerve to say the final play could've been called an offensive foul . This after he nearly decapitated Verajao to clear his go ahead shot with no call. Screw this league!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom