Doesn't this suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I gotta go to a different board to find out Steer Crazy's pit is gonna be ready Friday?? Ya'll give him hell for not sharing these pic's of his beautiful new Spice Wine!!! What a beautiful cooker!!!! Fantastic job Jay!!!

I wanted to provide better pics! :shock: Larry went and ruined it, THANKS LARRY :roll: :LOL:

I'll be firin her up tomorrow (saturday) with COMPLETE full detail of storage, racks, water pan, etc etc......

picked it up today and met Jay, great guy! Honest, hardworking, LOVES what he does. That made my decision a whole lot easier when I decided to go with a spicewine (besides I saved about $600 bones or so by pickin her up in Columbia, MO, just a short 2 hr drive there)

more pics and the official intro to follow.......

Captain Morgan said:
Steer Crazy is the guy who's hated us for years.

Like Finney.

not true....I like all you guys/and gals......except maybe a couple :LOL: :LOL:

Is that a storage locker on the front of the thing? I'd like to see some pics of how big it is inside there if possible!!

Greg Rempe said:
Is that a storage locker on the front of the thing? I'd like to see some pics of how big it is inside there if possible!!

Yeah it sure is. I'll get some detailed photos up later this evening. Let's just say my 5yr old can stand up in it and could probably fit about 4 more people his size.

Back
Top Bottom