Welcome JerseyBBQ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Jersey, jump on in the water's just fine, as long as Larry hasn't been in the pool.

Rob D. said:
[quote="Bruce B":129twdn5]as long as Larry hasn't been in the pool.

ich, a warm spot!

Welcome Jersey!

Rob[/quote:129twdn5]

Wasn't me, I thought they had the stuff in the water that turned the water purple if you pee'd in the pool. 8-[

Jeff E said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":srlbauzu]

Wasn't me, I thought they had the stuff in the water that turned the water purple if you pee'd in the pool. 8-[

They have that? My skin would probably stilled be dyed purple from my childhood. :)[/quote:srlbauzu]

Don't know if they do or not, but my dad always told me they did so I never let loose in the pool!.......................Who am I kidding, I still pee in the pool! :eek:

welkom4.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Jeff E":kvbz85qq][quote="Larry Wolfe":kvbz85qq]

They have that? My skin would probably stilled be dyed purple from my childhood. :)[/quote:kvbz85qq]

Don't know if they do or not, but my dad always told me they did so I never let loose in the pool!.......................Who am I kidding, I still pee in the pool! :eek:[/quote:kvbz85qq]

Probably the bathtub also!

Jersey BBQ said:
Hey Thanks for the welcome... I have a lot of questions to ask so get ready... Not that I don't already have some idea.. (been at it a couple years) but love to gather opinions and learn from others experiences as well. Thanks... see you around the board.

You'll find there is an abundant amount of knowledge on this board and everyone here is more than willing to share it to help a fellow Q'er out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom