She ain't pretty but she can cook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
ISBBQ said:
Ok, here are some pics of my cheapie Meco grill smokin' some brats and burgers over hickory chunks for big daddy! :LOL: She's old, dusty, wiggly and cheap... but man can she cook! :LOL:

Do any of you guys have any old cookers you still use for more than a holder for your charcoal starter? That's usually what I use this one for.

Tony

Yeah, I call her wife! :shock:

I don't have any old cookers but my buddy has an old Meco just like yours and he swears by it, refuses to buy a Weber Kettle while the Meco is still standing.

Nick Prochilo said:

img_100027_0_13980a88b76dd8f6892cd662be7dab2c.gif

1979 Webber. oompappy kidded about snaging it last time he was in my neck of the woods :LOL: If it comes up missing, I know it has a good home. :LOL: ;) Don't knock that thing Tony, Look's like it's doing it's job just fine. Great looking chow.

Oh yea, I have a small grill from the 50's still in it's original box. I'll have to take some pics of that. It's got a instruction sheet on how to grill steak's, burgers,and dogs. :LOL: No kidding. I'll snap some pics today.

I use too have one of them years ago. It was fine for burges & steaks

Nick Prochilo said:
ISBBQ said:
Ok, here are some pics of my cheapie Meco grill smokin' some brats and burgers over hickory chunks for big daddy! :LOL: She's old, dusty, wiggly and cheap... but man can she cook! :LOL:

Do any of you guys have any old cookers you still use for more than a holder for your charcoal starter? That's usually what I use this one for.

Tony

I'll bet you a dollar you don't call her that to her face !!!

Just like my brother in law was talking real tough at the bar one night. My sister wanted a new van, "No way in hell is she getting a new van!" two day's later there was a new van in the driveway! :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

1979 Webber. oompappy kidded about snaging it last time he was in my neck of the woods :LOL: If it comes up missing, I know it has a good home. :LOL: ;) Don't knock that thing Tony, Look's like it's doing it's job just fine. Great looking chow.

Better chain that thing up Pigs, I'm going out to the Reservation this week.
If it's out near the street I just might mistake it for trash :LOL:

Oh hell. It's right out front. :LOL: What time are you guy's going to be threw? Stop on in! Sure would be nice to see you. I have a small brick of Limburger and some Vidalia onions, Just need to pick up some good rye bread. Let me know. :D

Back
Top Bottom