FATZsBBQ.com facelift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Fatz,

Taking TL's advice a step further, there are many, many BBQ Rubs out there and you might want to consider in addition to the info TL mentioned giving the customer a quick description of the flavor profile of your rub and what you feel it really does to meat when used properly. Information you might want to know about a rub you've never tried before you would spend your money.

In other words give him or her a reason to want to buy your product, as if free shipping wasn't enough =D> :grin: , instead of just saying, oh another guy who thinks he knows how to make a rub.

Agreed... get the rub front and center, and push motivational points and your unique selling points.

Other than that....ROCK ON! :D

I like being able to navigate the page more, which frames restrict. Also, frames almost always mean smaller print and pictures. My eyesite wasn't so good when I was young, and I'm getting older every day!

I might be able to put you in touch with someone Fatz...stay tuned! :D

I did notice that BBQ-4-U was not linked...aside from the testimonials...what up!!?? [-o<

Nice, very nice Fatz! Keep up the good work! I'm gonna get around to getting some of your PP very soon!

Back
Top Bottom