Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Just pulled the ribs off the cooker! All was good but the lack of smoke ring, but they ate good! ;D I glazed them with Sauce King of Chicago Sauce mixed with TPJ Passion Hab and WRO.

Larry those bones looked great!
I'm going to try that mix you did with the sauce! ;)

Cliff H. said:
They look good enough to eat. :D

I know the oval is a great cooker and all but I bet you still need wood for a smoke ring. :LOL:

Cliff I used the same amount of wood I use in the WSM. I'm pretty sure it's the apple wood I've been using. I noticed the lack of smoke ring when using it on the WSM as well. Don't have this problem when I use my favorite, hickory. We'll see today when I cook the brisket.

Larry Wolfe said:
Just pulled the ribs off the cooker! All was good but the lack of smoke ring, but they ate good! ;D I glazed them with Sauce King of Chicago Sauce mixed with TPJ Passion Hab and WRO.

Damn son them are mighty fine ribs ya done fixed up there. Ya makin me hungry already this early in the mornin , me I can eat BBQ 24 hrs a day if I could. [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Nice looking bones Larry. I picked up 3 racks today of spares for next weekend. The local supermarket had them on sale for $1.49 per pound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom