JB's new movie is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tell you what JB, your movie is about as informative as any I have seen on this media.

I think Greg needs to have a camera crew ready to fly down anytime you are wanting to produce a show so you won't have to ask your daughter to run the camera. :LOL:

You seem to really enjoy movie making and cooking. Great Job. ;)

The only thing I could suggest is a regular still pic of the finished product because the quality of the picture on YouTube does not do it justice.

In my parents house if you were old enough to reach the stove, you may be called on to help make the roux. "Girl, come 'ere an' stir dis!" :LOL:

On a side note, if you do have trouble making rice... It is 2:1 but add a table spoon extra of water for "sticky" rice. I use a glass pot lid to make it so I can see when it's ready. The sides of the rice split open and it looks swollen. Also, make sure you put the temperature down low, or you will burn it.

If the rice gets stuck to the side of the pot, or you made too much, sprinkle some olive oil and gravy on top and give it to the dogs. Just make sure you use antibacterial soap to wash your dishes. ;)

Cliff H. said:
I tell you what JB, your movie is about as informative as any I have seen on this media.

I think Greg needs to have a camera crew ready to fly down anytime you are wanting to produce a show so you won't have to ask your daughter to run the camera. :LOL:

You seem to really enjoy movie making and cooking. Great Job. ;)

The only thing I could suggest is a regular still pic of the finished product because the quality of the picture on YouTube does not do it justice.

You know Cliff das a damb good idea, if'n iI kin remeba afta dem pops
I'm-a do dat.... An just wait fa my next flick,,,, Pizza pie in my eye, Ah started the production today & will finish it tomorrow, edit saterday & post.
This will be the best yet..............

Yet ANOTHER great informational production by Double Damit Films..... great work...thanks for sharing...keep em coming!!!!!!!!!

Just a piece of UNproffesional criticism....try to lower your lighting behind ya a wee tad and power up some better lighting on camarah girls end.

We be losin' a LOT of good shots of what yer doin and things.........

SJ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom