Disposable Cutting boards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They gave us some disposable cutting boards in a gift bag at the Annapolis / Kent Island cook off a few years ago. I think they were made by Glad or Reynolds or some plastic wrap company. They were nice to use but just something else to carry with me. I haven't looked in a grocery store for them but they would be with the plastic wrap.

We used them last year at the Big Apple BBQ, and they are very durable.... 1 board lasted all day....... Diva.. pick em up while you are in NY this summer !!!

I bought some at Walmart in the same aisle as the other cutting boards. They're a flimsy plastic that you can roll up and came in a package of 3. I've been using one for raw meat, one for cooked meat, and the other for fruits and veggies. I love them!! In fact, they've totally replaced my other cutting boards. So easy to just whip one out and lay it on the counter and start chopping. Then just roll together to put food in the pan or bowl.

Well the good folks just emailed me and said they would be happy to ship to Canada. So a bunch of us are going to get one big order.

very happy no worries of cross contamination and cleanup is a snap.

As long as it works it doesnt matter but I like a great big cutting board. The one I take to comps is 20"x15" and that isnt near big enough. I gotta have room.

Back
Top Bottom