New Pics of the BBQ Central Studio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just curious...what did you have to spring for to get that rack?

I ask because I picked up about 5 6 foot tall ones with a buncha computer crap in them....wondering if that crap is worth anything, or if the towers/racks are worth more then cutting up for other projects.

Oh BTW...things are looking up in the corner of your livingroom...soon your wife will be forced to give you more space!!!!!!! ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Greg, you really need to work a little harder on finding a job!
Seems to me like he found one :shock:

Thank you Puff...yes, this is my new job. I have had some companies contract my podcast services...I also did my first video podcast for a wine retailer here in Cleveland...you can check it out at www.tastewine.com (it's the video right there on the front page). I have a few other video clients in the pipeline as well. Now I have to decide if I need to get one of them "expensive" type cameras.

Griff said:
Cool Greg. BTW, what's a compressor do?

It's a sound thing...limits the peak value in...also punches up the talk...there is also a noise gate feature that doesn't allow background noise through when I am not talking which is a nice feature... :D

Bruce B said:
Can you spins some tunes at a retirement party thats coming up?

Sorry Bruce...I'm no DJ 8)

Griff said:
Cool Greg. BTW, what's a compressor do?

It's like putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose to create a steadier pressure. A little can be a good thing. too much...well thats just too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom