Dinner tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
We had a busy day here..the weather finally somewhat started to cooperate…40* and no rain….I have a ton of yard work to do but while I was doing that..I managed to get some ribs and ABTS done..and the Mrs is doing a jerky cook…Two racks of ribs were done with my Syndicate rub and the other rack with a coffee based rub that my wife likes…One rack was sauced with a Peach KC style sauce I whipped up the other day the other two were dry. After the ribs were done decided to toss on a fatty for tomorrow….or maybe during the Sabers game…

The ribs were served with some “Rootin Tottinâ€

Very nice indeed. It all came together nice. Ice cream sounds good too. There is a Friendly's about a mile away and a Dairy Queen. Love me a Heath Bar Blizzard! ;) :P

Wifey said it was good....I can't taste much right now I'm sick..but I liked the consistance of the sauce.

Looks good dog ! Cant speak on the biscuits though, as there were NO PICS...so I have to say, no pics = no biscuits...

Looks good Dave.

Is the coffee based rub regular ground or instant ?

Smoke and spice has one that is reg. That just don't sound very tasty to me.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Nicely done, Dave -- sorry you're feeling lousy. :(

--John 8)
(I'm struggling to imagine ground coffee in a rub. I even went to the bookshelf and read what the Jamisons said about Java-Chile Rub -- thanks for the reference, Cliff.)

wittdog said:
We had a busy day here..the weather finally somewhat started to cooperate…40* and no rain….I have a ton of yard work to do but while I was doing that..I managed to get some ribs and ABTS done..and the Mrs is doing a jerky cook…Two racks of ribs were done with my Syndicate rub and the other rack with a coffee based rub that my wife likes…One rack was sauced with a Peach KC style sauce I whipped up the other day the other two were dry. After the ribs were done decided to toss on a fatty for tomorrow….or maybe during the Sabers game…
We were going to do peach cobbler for dessert but we decided to take the kids out for ice-cream….seeing as the weather is soooooooooooooooooooo nice today.

Well its storming here in good ole Denmark SC will figure a way to do some foot long all beef hot dogs even if I have to get under a umbrella to get it done. Nice pics Witt its making me hungry enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom