Looking for feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what Cappy means...but I could say the same thing...just not sure if it's for the same reasons.

The top of the page on intro seems kinda..... I dunno..... with the way it is set up now....when I logged on to it, the whole left side almost to the top starts with the April 08 Pastrami thing....

It's just kinda odd. It felt like I happened into a "RECIPE" website rather then a BBQ website.

Maybe get your Logo to take up 1/3 or so of the opening area....
Be sure to add "WELCOME" somewhere...
and maybe set the rest up with an index/categories type section of the rest of the website like you have running down the right side now.

I like the content you have...it's just when you first bring the page up....it seems odd.... no "home page" feeling.....just my $.02

Personally I would take your logo from the right hand side and move it to the top. Your logo is incredible terrific for brand recognition so going forward with it is something I would strive for.

I would change the wording under pricing.

It is repetitive.

I would just put that each party is unique therefore we would like to have the opportunity to work with you individually to cater to your specific function.
-----------------------
In:All About BBQ

you redirect people to go back to the about section for links. I wouldn't bother with this if this is all you are going to have in it.
----------------------

Under past competitions you should change ran to run :
very well ran competition and we will be back

Check some spelling:
This was definatly the coldest competion

----------------------------------------------

Under t-shirts I would maybe give a bit more information on them. Ie sizes you normally would have, what the shirt is made of, where it is made, how much it costs, which shirt? shipping etc.

Make it easier for people to shop from you. It is a cool logo ! On the pics sent in you show one style of shirt however under the t-shirt section you have the guys in a completely different shirt.

Under recipes for the paella

(this make take two batches)

In addition to adding a welcome message.
I would also let people know that it is a Blog as well with regular updates.

That gives people a reason to come back to find out what you are up to.

Back
Top Bottom