Easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Who’s eating what for Easter….we are doing brunch. A traditional Polish style Easter Smoked/Fresh Sausage, Ham, butter lamb, rye bread, cross bread, fresh horseradish, hardboiled eggs, egg casserole, a hard boiled egg and sausage thing my wife makes cracker-barrel has hash browns and some of Grandma’s NY style cheese cake and some jello eggs…..I might do a couple of scotch eggs as well…

oompappy said:
Gotta get a pic of the butter lamb wittdog! 8)
My mom makes the butter lambs....the boys were fansinated watching her make it...Next year she told them they could make there own....Pappy you ever see the monster butter lambs made out of a few lbs of butter at the market?

Twice smoked ham, scalloped taters, asparagus with hollandaise, homemade sweet bread, and I am probably going to bake a cheesecake.

wittdog said:
Who’s eating what for Easter….we are doing brunch. A traditional Polish style Easter Smoked/Fresh Sausage, Ham, butter lamb, rye bread, cross bread, fresh horseradish, hardboiled eggs, egg casserole, a hard boiled egg and sausage thing my wife makes cracker-barrel has hash browns and some of Grandma’s NY style cheese cake and some jello eggs…..I might do a couple of scotch eggs as well…

Sprialed ham , garlic mashed taters, biscuits, 2 pies .Thats all Niki has told me for now I am sure there will be veggies squash and zucchini!!

We are meeting Eye Q in Richmond VA at Olive Garden for Easter. Since we didnt get a chance to get together for her birthday we will meet 1/2 way and have dinner.

Dinner and dessert done at our house.

twice smoked ham in a hoisin and crushed pineapple sauce
asparagus & hollandaise
biscuits
corn
scalloped taters and chives

Pretty simple this year nothing fancy

Dessert was some cheesecake tarts with strawberries and syrup

Did a brunch down at camp for the family. Baklava, fruit salad, choclate strawberries, french toast cassarole, a few asst cheeses and pepperoni, shrimp, donut holes, french toast casarole, bacon, sausage, bagels, tomato pie and scrambeled eggs..

Back
Top Bottom