WSM table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, got started thinking about getting the WSM off the ground and this is what I came up with.

Took me about 3 1/2 hours to get this far. Figure on finishing it this weekend or first of next week.

I bet you it is going to turn out great. I am really looking forward to seeieng the end result.

I have had two 55 gallon drums sitting on my shed forever. I wish I knew someone who welded.

Diva Q said:
I bet you it is going to turn out great. I am really looking forward to seeieng the end result.

I have had two 55 gallon drums sitting on my shed forever. I wish I knew someone who welded.

<raisinghand>...just raising it a few hundred miles away! :D

I have a bunch of scrap metal laying under my shed that I have collected for a while. Got done doing the yard work and decided to get the welder out. I have two pieces of expanded metal that I plan on putting on the top and bottom. Thats about 3 1/2 hours worth of work and drinking beer.

May get some thin plywood for the wind break idea.

Okay, got off from my part time landscapping job and got to do a little welding. Finished the WSM table and got it painted. I will be setting the New WSM on it when it gets here tomorrow.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Okay, got off from my part time landscapping job and got to do a little welding. Finished the WSM table and got it painted. I will be setting the New WSM on it when it gets here tomorrow.

Bill would you mind if I made a copy of this and showed it to a friend of mine ???

Finney said:
Loks great Bill. You should put a skin on it to act as a wind break.

Thats why I built the shed with a lean two. I have two easy up tent sides around it that works as a wind break. But the fact that I built this to go to comps as well that may not be a bad idea. Thanks finney.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom