Maine Lobster Fest.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1hzvd8dg]Red Lobster

Thats why we cant have anything nice around here...[/quote:1hzvd8dg]

:?:

That reminds me of the time I camped up in Novia Scotia. We found a guy on the side of the road selling cooked lobsters. My buddy and me bought a shopping bag full of lobsters for $10. We ate like slobs that night, our hands were bleeding from opening that many lobsters.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":3vb9i3dc][quote="Nick Prochilo":3vb9i3dc]Red Lobster

Thats why we cant have anything nice around here...[/quote:3vb9i3dc]

:?:

That reminds me of the time I camped up in Novia Scotia. We found a guy on the side of the road selling cooked lobsters. My buddy and me bought a shopping bag full of lobsters for $10. We ate like slobs that night, our hands were bleeding from opening that many lobsters.[/quote:3vb9i3dc]

Thats what Im looking for...

Puff said:
I don't like lobster :D
Lobster doesn't like me -- I'm allergic to it. :(

About 15 years ago we stopped at a lobster house in Bath ME on our way home. I ate 2 medium size lobsters and finished off Jody's single. By the time we got to Wellesley MA I was starting to get sick. After a couple of emergency stops along the road, we checked into a motel where I convalesced overnight. By the next day I was okay, even hungry (probably because there wasn't anything anywhere inside of me).

--John 8)
(I haven't had another morsel since -- and intend to keep it that way. :thumbsdown )

Puff said:

Unity said:
Puff said:
Lobster doesn't like me -- I'm allergic to it. :(

About 15 years ago we stopped at a lobster house in Bath ME on our way home. I ate 2 medium size lobsters and finished off Jody's single. By the time we got to Wellesley MA I was starting to get sick. After a couple of emergency stops along the road, we checked into a motel where I convalesced overnight. By the next day I was okay, even hungry (probably because there wasn't anything anywhere inside of me).

--John 8)
(I haven't had another morsel since -- and intend to keep it that way. :thumbsdown )

Sucks being you guys!

you ain't kidding...Nick has promised to bring fresh Maine lobster to SOTB in the spring and feed us all! Thanks again Nick!

One of my favorite childhood memories. Growing up in Connecticut by the Sound. Almost every Friday night my dad would boil a huge pot of water and spread newspaper over the kitchen table and melt a pound of butter. Man we would eat ourselves silly. They are too expensive down this way. And the Florida lobsters are not the same. The cold water must have something to do with it.

Green Hornet said:
One of my favorite childhood memories. Growing up in Connecticut by the Sound. Almost every Friday night my dad would boil a huge pot of water and spread newspaper over the kitchen table and melt a pound of butter. Man we would eat ourselves silly. They are too expensive down this way. And the Florida lobsters are not the same. The cold water must have something to do with it.

Where in Connecticut did you live? I'm right on the other side of the sound.

Back
Top Bottom