Broke in a New WSM last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wboggs said:
Looks great; I guess you don't have to season those first.
Actually the one on the left has Head Country rub and the one on the right has Rockin Rooster's pork rub. The brisket has my rub on it too.

wboggs said:
Rockin Rooster said:
wboggs said:
Looks great; I guess you don't have to season those first.
Actually the one on the left has Head Country rub and the one on the right has Rockin Rooster's pork rub. The brisket has my rub on it too.
LMAO I mean season the smoker; usually you coat the inside with oil or spray it down with Pam then burn it at 300 or so for a few hours before cooking in it.
:D Oh
I figured that was a forgone conclusion. Did that yesterday. I took a picture of the lump in the bottom for posterity, but I really didn't think that it was all that apealing. ;)
Man you got it bad dude [smilie=dancing_cow.gif]

wboggs said:
What did you mean by saying "I've got it bad?"
Just kinda joking and sugesting you wanted to see pics of an empty pit all heated up. Just a little ribbing. :)
Had to drop some of the quotes too. The doggone post was nearly a page long. :shock:

I actually slept for 2 hours last night after I watched it maintain a constant temp for 4 hours. I added lump and water and nodded off. After about 2 hours I jumped up thinking "aw crap [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] the temp will surely be cold", and when I checked, 225 on the money [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] .

Rockin Rooster said:
I actually slept for 2 hours last night after I watched it maintain a constant temp for 4 hours. I added lump and water and nodded off. After about 2 hours I jumped up thinking "aw crap [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] the temp will surely be cold", and when I checked, 225 on the money [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] .

So easy, even a caveman can do it! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom