From Backyard to Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rockin Rooster

Senior Cook
I was introduced to this forum while cooking the Shadtree contest at The Jack last year. This year we are leaving the backyard contests and doing between 6 - 8 KCBS sanctioned contests this year. Our firsr one will be in Pulaski, TN at the Sundrop Cook off :cheers . I haven't been able to post here too much lately, but Iwill be here a lot more now. We have a wesite with our contet schedule, but it won't let me put the link on the forum.
Come by and say Howdy!

Rooster

Well I have basiclly used all my vacation for BBQ comps. I guess the In-Laws will have to come to a BBQ to see us. ;)
I'll put the link to the team site on later. Probably today.

Rockin Rooster said:
Well I have basiclly used all my vacation for BBQ comps. I guess the In-Laws will have to come to a BBQ to see us. ;)
That works out great...saves from having to spend $ to feed them ;)

Rooster, we might see you at a comp since you are fairly close to us. I hope to cook at one or two comps down in that area.

Rockin Rooster said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3h5p9i9m]That's weird...there is a link to the BBQ forum but NO LINK to BBQ Central... :roll:
Oops, I guess that needs be corrected :oops:

Updated: I have BBQ Central on top of the list.[/quote:3h5p9i9m]

As well it should be! ;) :D

Rooster, hopefully I will get to meet you and Dale at some of those comps, I dont know if we will get to compete any this year due to my schedule but my daughter and I love to visit the comps. I am just down I65 in Franklin.

Back
Top Bottom