Pastrami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
I saw a nice corned beast at wally world so I picked up on it & smoked me a pastrami... Pulled @ 180 internal came out good too, had a nice antopasto plate for an apt.
I forgot to put the pickles on the plate for the photo. But I didn't forget to put em in me belly :D

No it aint mayo Its horseradish sauce

NOW That is a fine looking set of photo's you got there. Bet that sammy was tasty. I love smoked corned beef brisket. A few days after St. Patty's day I surf the stores looking for reduced briskets.

I know it's a fair amount of work, but has anyone started with a brisket and corned it before the smoke, I did some last year, they got great complements from everyone who had any of the home made 'strami. Oh, the smell! Oh, the taste! Oh, the drool on my keyboard! :oops:

SoEzzy said:
I know it's a fair amount of work, but has anyone started with a brisket and corned it before the smoke, I did some last year, they got great complements from everyone who had any of the home made 'strami. Oh, the smell! Oh, the taste! Oh, the drool on my keyboard! :oops:
That's the way to go...and it's not to much work just need a little bit of fridge space...Instead of soaking the Corned Beef...I've been know to smoke it for a few hours and then fisnish in the Crock Pot with some Cabbage Carrots and taters...and a little bit of water..

Back
Top Bottom