Travel Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
As you guys know I will be heading for the deep south (Mexico) on Saturday. My question is about electricity there. I KNOW THEY HAVE ELECTRICITY but is it the same current as here. I would like to take my battery recharger but not sure if it will be the same there. I know in some countries they have 220 current instead of 110. Any thoughts?

you are fine with 110 dude.. no problems.. been there several times... that 220 crap is on the other side of the pond...

and seriously dude.. go to the bullfight on wednesday afternoon.. a little costly but will put you in the mood for steak dinner :D ... only.. the women might not enjoy it...

Gary in VA said:
you are fine with 110 dude.. no problems.. been there several times... that 220 crap is on the other side of the pond...

and seriously dude.. go to the bullfight on wednesday afternoon.. a little costly but will put you in the mood for steak dinner :D ... only.. the women might not enjoy it...

and the bull............. :cry:

Better than the bullfight is
Xpu-Ha incredibly beautiful ecologically balanced an incredible place to go
or visit Tulum. Both worth the drive.

Diva Q said:
Better than the bullfight is
Xpu-Ha incredibly beautiful ecologically balanced an incredible place to go
or visit Tulum. Both worth the drive.

Tulum is on the agenda. We have three days of trips planned. I think we are doing an overnight in Northern Mexico too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom