Dig Cam batterys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
I went round and round with the energizer recharchable batterys and they'd crap out on my pretty quick. Got these to try and they are awesome. I put two in my camera before Fla and am sill using the same ones..well over 100 pics ! They are energizer lithium.

Those are great!!!
They last me about 6 months in the "kodak easy share" and I take lots of pics. Flash doesn't seem to hurt them alltho video wears them quicker.
My old olympus goes through batteries fast so I use it mostly on AC.

Thanks for the info John. I have had a lot of problems with the rechargeble batteries too. I will be getting a bunch of those before I leave for Mexico Next week.

I use Energizer lithium on the outdoor transmitter for my remote thermometer. Not my ET-73, but the 24/7 outdoor temp thermometer. It's the only battery I've found that will go all winter at Alaska temps.

Griff

I bought some of those new rechargable hybred batteries that are supposed to last forever, they don't. I'll pick uo some of these, thanks for the tip.

The ones we use are called Digital Concepts. That's the brand name on the charger that came with them anyway. The batteries dont' have a brand name anywhere that I could find. We got them at Walmart. The batteries are green with some blue on them and the writing is in yellow (think road construction yellow). These things are awesome! I take a lot of pictures (highest resolution setting) and really don't change batteries much at all. I highly recommend them. They are found in the camera accessories section.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom