Catering Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Okay guys and gals. What kind of shoe do you wear catering? Your on your feet all day and you need good shoes. This is what the wife got me for my B-Day.

http://www.dansko.com/Product_Detail.as ... ssional%20

standard_206020202.jpg

standard_050020202.jpg

Same things; but without a back on them.

Comfortable, stable, good on the feet for standing and walking, even good to drive in once you get used to the 1¾" heal, but not good to run in, (so if you want something for last minute turn in's, get some sneakers)!

Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

wboggs said:
I assume your post is because they are very comfortable? Question; do they come in Orange? I want to look like Molto Mario.

standard_106261426.jpg

Closest to Orange in the color range.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...
And a conversation starter. LOL

The conversation would probably start "Hey, look at this fag" :LOL:

Is it just me or did anybody else notice the price of Wolfe Rub is cheaper tha we can get it for? :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2cqlaudu]Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...

Is it just me or did anybody else notice the price of Wolfe Rub is cheaper tha we can get it for? :LOL:[/quote:2cqlaudu]
Nick I think those shoes are required at SOTB.
Better pick you up a pair ;)

I think the Wolfe Rub was regular price but no one was buying it :LOL:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3llgwz8z]Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...

Is it just me or did anybody else notice the price of Wolfe Rub is cheaper tha we can get it for? :LOL:
Better pick you up a pair
;)

I think the Wolfe Rub was regular price but no one was buying it :LOL: [/quote:3llgwz8z]

I'll go barefoot!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1s319498]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1s319498]Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...

;)

I think the Wolfe Rub was regular price but no one was buying it :LOL: [/quote:1s319498]

I'll go barefoot![/quote:1s319498]

DITTO!...they look a little feminine...especially in the orange.

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":13mmxniy]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":13mmxniy]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13mmxniy]Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...

;)

I think the Wolfe Rub was regular price but no one was buying it :LOL: [/quote:13mmxniy]

I'll go barefoot![/quote:13mmxniy]

DITTO!...they look a little feminine...especially in the orange.[/quote:13mmxniy]

They're red. If you're not secure in your manhood, keep having your sore feet.

Finney said:
Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1oezi21d]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1oezi21d]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1oezi21d]Here's what Finney and my daughter wears while we're competing! I wear 24"x 1 3/8" knobby Primo's!

Dang comfy shoes...

;)

I think the Wolfe Rub was regular price but no one was buying it :LOL:

I'll go barefoot![/quote:1oezi21d]

DITTO!...they look a little feminine...especially in the orange.[/quote:1oezi21d]

They're red. If you're not secure in your manhood, keep having your sore feet.[/quote:1oezi21d]

ummmm OK, sorry my mistake...RED...

never had a "sore feet" problem, my feet are quite comfy in my Nike's ;) :LOL:

Buy hey, you look GOOD in yours..don't let me stop ya from wearin' them...it's all about comfort on a long day standing.

GlennR said:
Red Wing Steel Toed Hiking boots. Before those I wore out a pair of LaCrosse Steel Toes that were the most comfortable on your feet all day shoes I ever owned.

We wear red wing steel toe boots at work. They are the most uncomfortable things I have ever stepped in. People that have high arch support dont do well in boots.

Red Wing shoes are the best! I have a pair that are well over 20 years old. If ya got a high arch better stay on the pole. That's where the cash is at. (sorry Bill) They don't come with clear heals also. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Red Wing shoes are the best! I have a pair that are well over 20 years old. If ya got a high arch better stay on the pole. That's where the cash is at. (sorry Bill) They don't come with clear heals also. :LOL:

4.gif

I hope I don't offend anyone, but my girlfriend is a nurse at the local hospital and swears by the dansko's. It's all she wears for 12 hours a day, days at a time.

They are a little girly, but they have to be comfortable.

Chiles

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

Hey, what can I say. Everyone needs a good part time job. It pays the bills. Plus look at all the practice I have with the fire poles ;) .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":c0tfwt5j]Red Wing shoes are the best! I have a pair that are well over 20 years old. If ya got a high arch better stay on the pole. That's where the cash is at. (sorry Bill) They don't come with clear heals also. :LOL:

Hey, what can I say. Everyone needs a good part time job. It pays the bills. Plus look at all the practice I have with the fire poles ;) .[/quote:c0tfwt5j]

Can you shimmy up the pole?

Back
Top Bottom