Fatty Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
Well I decided to make up a Pizza for lunch and was going to make chicken on the can for dinner. I wanted to put some sausage on the pie....and it hit me like a Capt Morgan Invention! Why not put a Fatty on one. Here is how it came together.

:P

Looks great GH...I've been slicing ABTs and putting them on the za...might have to add a fatty next time.....

Smokey_Joe said:
cflatt said:
that looks great. gonna have to try that as soon as I can find the box the WSM was packed in

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] you PACKED the WSM????? that's supposed to make the trip on the front seat beside you! ;) :LOL:

they packed the truck too and flew me and the kids, didnt think delta would ticket the wsm :shock:

cflatt said:
Smokey_Joe said:
cflatt said:
that looks great. gonna have to try that as soon as I can find the box the WSM was packed in

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] you PACKED the WSM????? that's supposed to make the trip on the front seat beside you! ;) :LOL:

they packed the truck too and flew me and the kids, didnt think delta would ticket the wsm :shock:
There may be a next time...

cflatt said:
Smokey_Joe said:
cflatt said:

A WSM isn't considered a carry-on ?

My Dr. says there is a direct link between me visiting this site duplicating what you have all shown in the pics and my cholesterol skyrocketing.

hmmmm damn good stuff. Pass the lipitor.

Back
Top Bottom