G-mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Has anyone else had their g-mail account disabled before? Mine was working fine this morning but I was automatically logged off and now it says it's disabled. My other Wolfe Rub g-mail account works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

You're saving recipes on an e-mail program???? Sounds like you were inviting disaster.

Here's another word for you....redundancy.

Bruce B said:
You're saving recipes on an e-mail program???? Sounds like you were inviting disaster.

No no no, I did have them on the e-mail but I do have them in print and on my hard drive and on a CD. I'm no bummy!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":eek:klhns9s]You're saving recipes on an e-mail program???? Sounds like you were inviting disaster.

No no no, I did have them on the e-mail but I do have them in print and on my hard drive and on a CD. I'm no bummy![/quote:eek:klhns9s]

I have some extra room on my second hard drive. Email your recipes to me, and I'll keep a backup copy for you, no charge. ;)

Larry D. said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3mgjihsb][quote="Bruce B":3mgjihsb]You're saving recipes on an e-mail program???? Sounds like you were inviting disaster.

No no no, I did have them on the e-mail but I do have them in print and on my hard drive and on a CD. I'm no bummy![/quote:3mgjihsb]

I have some extra room on my second hard drive. Email your recipes to me, and I'll keep a backup copy for you, no charge. ;)[/quote:3mgjihsb]

I CAN'T GET INTO MY E-MAIL LARRY!!!!! As soon as the problem is solved I'll e-mail the recipes to you to save for me! Thanks!! See this board is full of good people always willing to help!!!! Thanks again Larry!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Larry D.":2xkbng9t][quote="Larry Wolfe":2xkbng9t][quote="Bruce B":2xkbng9t]You're saving recipes on an e-mail program???? Sounds like you were inviting disaster.

No no no, I did have them on the e-mail but I do have them in print and on my hard drive and on a CD. I'm no bummy![/quote:2xkbng9t]

I have some extra room on my second hard drive. Email your recipes to me, and I'll keep a backup copy for you, no charge. ;)[/quote:2xkbng9t]

I CAN'T GET INTO MY E-MAIL LARRY!!!!! As soon as the problem is solved I'll e-mail the recipes to you to save for me! Thanks!! See this board is full of good people always willing to help!!!! Thanks again Larry![/quote:2xkbng9t]
Whiny bitch. :roll:

Larry,

When your account comes back up Id be glad to store them for you on my HD. I have a lot of blank space open.

Back
Top Bottom